miércoles, 3 de mayo de 2017

My opinion about election day

I have to say that I'm not a very interested guy in politics, having said that, the next I can say then, is that I'm not very informed about each candidate so I'm not well prepared to vote. Nevertheless, I'm sure it isn't that hard to know about them, but if I don't have the information necessary I don't know if I would feel ok with voting like that. Now, about the electoral campaigns I have to admit I hate the posters and sings with pictures of candidates, specially when they are huge, I believe they are unnecessary, in few amounts it would be fine. Also, nowadays everyone has a television with the public channels and everyone has a phone so it would be more efficient, I think, to do the electoral campaigns in that way.
In days like these, especially in countries like Chile, the politicians have lost credibility and now, mostly everyone has the idea that they are not very trustworthy, and in a certain way I think that too, but maybe one day someone truthfull, reliable, good at dealing with lot of people (a whole country actually), defending the people interests, thinking in the real future and safety of the Chilean people,  not only the richest and powerful Chilean people, will appear. But how long it would take until that happens, I don't know :(. 
In relation to that I can say I won't be able to be a politician, first of all because the fisrt I say in this text, that I'm not a very interested guy in politics, and also because I'm not very good at dealing with the opinion and request of too many people. so I don't think I could handle that very well.
Finally I can say, that I hope that someday this country will find the politicians that really need and stop being a country with a lot of resentment feelings.

3 comentarios:

  1. I´m agree with your opinion about the electoral campaigs, it would be more efficient in other ways:(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that everybody hope that someday the country will find persons who want do a real diference in politic.

    ResponderEliminar