miércoles, 10 de mayo de 2017

My future Job



At the moment, I have an idea of what I would like to work in, but this idea can change with time. I would like to work in a school, as a psychologist, with secondary and high school students, but I'm not very sure about how it would be, maybe working with teachers and ways of how they are teaching and treating the students, and talking in private with them if they have any problem or if I see if they need to talk about something. So, I don't know how to classify it, if an outdoor or indoor job, maybe an outdoor one, because I would need to be seeing teachers doing their work in class, walking around the school while the students are in their break, to see if everything is ok, but at the same time it will be an indoor job (just sometimes) because I would be talking with students/teachers/other in a particular place, and I would need a place where I can work alone and write schoolar documents, read files, and that sort of thing.


As I said before, if I would work in a school I don't know if I will need to do too many travels, but if I seet in an academic way, of course it would be awesome if I travel to different places and countries, because in that way I would learn a lot about educational psychology and expand my knowledge and I would improve my working efficiency.


If someone ask me why I would like to work in this, I would say because I feel like people in general doens't like very much psycholigists, actually, most of them (including me) think or thought that they are just for people that are too bad, that really need help, almost like if the psychologist is just for crazy people, so I feel like we try to avoid them, but actually it is not like that, actually they can be very helpful to anyone that just need to talk about something that you are not very sure of how to approach it. I think that feeling is more visible at school, so that's the reason I would like to work in a school, specaly working with the students.

1 comentario: