miércoles, 24 de mayo de 2017

My Favourite TV Show...

At the moment, my favourite TV show is Glee, this series, that started in 2009, it is about a group of guys that are not very popular at High Schoool, called William McKinley High School, they are part of a singing club (Glee Club), where they are called themselves as ''New Direction''. They have to paticipate and win in differente singing competitions to stay in the club, because if they don't, the club disappears. At the same time the series shows their lives, and how they are at the High School, showing topics like bullying, romance, sexuality and discrimination. Besides, the Glee Club is a club very rejected by the school (at least for the rest of the students), so that makes harder to survive at the High School. On the other hand, the series shows how they succed and start to be more popular and appreciated by the other students.

The main characters are William Schuester (who manages the club), Rachel Berry (The female singing leader), Finn Hudson (The male singing leader), Kurt Hummel (He is in love with Finn, and has a rivalry with Rachel, at leats at the beginning), Quinn Fabray (She is Finn's girlfriend, but she got pregnant by another one of the club), Noah Puck Puckerman (The best friend of Finn and the Quinn baby's father), Tina Cohen-Chang (A girl who pretends to have stutter), Artie Abrams (Who is in a wheelchair and is in love with Tina), Mercedes Jones (An Afro-american girl), Santana Lopez and Brittany Pear (Both of them are in the Cheerios).

My favourite episode is the ninth episode of the first season, basically beacuse in this one my two favourite characters make the first ''Diva-off'' of the series, singing the song ''Defying Gravity'' from the musical ''The Wicked'', and I like that song too, so it makes it too enjoyful to see for me.






I see this serie because I like things related to musicals and that stuff, also because I like the topics that the series talks about, and shows them in a funnier  and more artistic way, and also beacuse they sing so many songs in all the episodes so I listen to songs that I never heard before, and some of them I really like. Those are the reasons why I like to watch this serie.

2 comentarios:

  1. Glee is fantastic! I love the characters and songs, I hope finish it one day ahahaha.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love that serie <3. My favorite cover song is "Shake it out".
    I remenber that I cried a lot when Cory Monteith dies, this was terrible... :'(

    ResponderEliminar