miércoles, 7 de junio de 2017

Winter Holidays


In general, I don't think too much about what to do in my winter vacation, I just think about resting a lot and not to worry about any university homework. Now, if I have to think about a place to go on winter holidays, probably it would be a tropical country, like Cuba. I have to admit I'm not a very huge fan of cold and winter, the rain is not exactly my friend hahaha, actually, in the rainy days I feel so uncomfortable, because you need to wear a lot of clothes not to feel the cold, and be worry about not getting wet, and if you get wet, it is cold so you feel colder. That's why I would like to go to some tropical place, at last, if you get wet the weather keeps being hotter so it is not that uncomfortable. 

I have to say that I like to be around my family, so I would go in a familiar vacation, also it is people that I already know so I would feel more comfortable.

If I went to a tropical country, Obviously I would visit a beach, drink some exotic fruit juice, swim in those warm waters, maybe do some snorkel, I would feel such a typical turist hahaha.

When I think in winter holidays I do not think about working, as I said before I would rest a lot and just think in which series will be the next one to watch.

Well, I need to be clear with something, even though I said I would go to a tropical country, I'm more a home-loving guy, there is nothing that I prefer more than being in my house relaxed, listening to music, reading something, eating something I improvise, and that sort of things.

1 comentario: