miércoles, 28 de junio de 2017

My opinion about the english class

I can say that I enjoyed a lot this class, I think it was very dynamic, and how it was just with a few students, the class was more personal, and asking questions it was easier because of that. About the blog I would say that it was the easiest part, but not because it was a simple thing, it was because you were free to speak in your on way, with the words you want, and if you have a doubt you could answer it using WordReference or with some help from the teacher.
I think that still are a lot of things to improve about my english, one of the most important improvements that I need is to expand my vocabulary, I feel that I don't know too many words and that limited me, beacuse it is harder to express correctly what I want to say and I just repeat the words that I already know. Also, I need to know better what words I have to use in certain moments, and I need to differentiate words that for us are almost the same, but for a native english speaker are not, like for example ''for'' and ''to'' and ''at'' o ''in'' and ''on''. It is hard for me to know sometimes when I have to use them correctly. 
I don't know how achieve these improvements, but untill now, the way I have learned english was listening to music in english and seeing their lyrics, and watching series and movies in english, so I think i will do it that way.
Finally, I use my enlgish when I hace to talk with some that speaks english (that's happen just a few times), or when the instructions of some products are in english, or when I listen to some music and I want to know what is the singer saying, but actually it is hard to use what I know of english in a country that speaks spanish and not so many people know english, certainly it is a challenge to learn more about english hahaha.

1 comentario:

  1. Read books in their original language is a good way to improve the vocabulary (Y)

    ResponderEliminar