miércoles, 17 de mayo de 2017

What about my future....


I have never thought very much about what I will do after finishing my career, and the reason why, is because at the moment I am focused on doing it well in these five years of psychology. I mean, I have some ideas of what to do in my future, but actually, I don't even know about a postgraduate study, I feel as if it is like a very distant idea for me, maybe because they are five years of studies, and I would like to do it well in this time lapse.  I need to be sure that this is what I really want in my future, because, if I don't feel like that this is for me I will not do a postgraduate study. Maybe that's why I have not thought about it, because I feel like maybe I couldn't handle this. When I start with this career I knew that it would be difficult, but you never know how hard it can be untill you face it. So, for now, I just want to do it well with my subjects; reading the texts, doing the projects, works, tests, etc. I haven’t adapted myself to the university rhythm well enough, and most of the time it is hard for me to read and understand successfully the texts.




I’m sure that in the future I will have a clear answer about a postgraduate study, but for now, I just want to make it through in these five years of psychology. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario