miércoles, 26 de abril de 2017

Someone I would love to meet...

When I was 11 years old, I watched a movie named ''Burlesque''. In this movie, the protagonist was a woman with such a good voice and I was wondering who this person was, then searching, I found out she was Christina Aguilera, a singer, actually, ''the voice of a generation'' (an award, for all the succes she had had in all her music carrer). So, I started to listen to her music and then I realized I've just fallen in love with her voice. So many times I have wished that she cames to Santiago for a concert, but it doesn't happen.....yet hehehe.

Talking about her and how she is, the first thing I can say is that she has written the best album (in my opinion) I have ever heard: the album ''Back to Basics'', the reasons why I like it, I'm not so sure, I just can say that when I listen to that album I feel different, and I enjoy the music very much. Some of the most important awards she has won are, a Billborad Music Awards in 2000 for being ''the female artist of the year'', a World Music Award (World's best-selling latin female artist). She has sold approximately 41.400.000 copies of albums in general (a lot :O)
In reference to her personality, she is well-known as a diva, seems to be such a cute girl but actually she can be very rough (well, she is kind, it is just because of her diva attitude).

Anyway, I would like to meet her, to listen to her singing or whatever, just seeing her it would be the best thing ever <3.

2 comentarios:

  1. She is an amazing singer, I love her voice because is so powerful... I would like to meet she, too. I Think her songs are sooo good!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. She sings beautiful, its my dream to sing like her:,(

    ResponderEliminar