miércoles, 12 de abril de 2017

Francisca Valenzuela's concert

I have to say that there are other artists that I would like to see in a concert, but they don't come to Chile, but the Francisca Valenzuela's concert was a good one though. First of all, I wasn't expecting to go to that concert, but one of my friends has a dad that works in the production of some concerts and events, so he could get two tickets for the concert, so my friend invited me to see the concert with her (by the way, she is a huge fan of Francisca Valenzuela, in fact, she knows every album and every song of hers). So, she invited me and I accepted. It was in 2015 at the Movistar Arena, her dad took us to the place, and then we took a seat and waited until the concert started. It was a good concert, mostly because I could share time with my friend and sing along next to her.
Francisca Valenzuela was promoting her new album then, but as I said before I wasn't expecting to go to that concert so I din't know the songs of her new album so I couldn't sing all of them, but I did know the old songs, and she sang some of them so it wasn't that bad because I was able to sing some songs. At the end it was a good experience but mostly because I shared time with a good friend than for the concert itself.

5 comentarios:

  1. "they don't come to Chile", I understand that feeling </3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Fran Valenzuela is awesome! <3 I will hear the song that you recommended me :) <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't really like Fran Valenzuela but I'm happy that you made good memories in her concert! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Francisca valenzuela is a really good singer, it is great that you had the chance to see her in concert

    ResponderEliminar