miércoles, 5 de abril de 2017

The country I would like to visit...



OH CANADA!


The country I would like to visit is Canada, there are not many reasons about why I would like to go there, I would say that I'm interested in that country because the culture and the idea of being respectful and the no tolerance to discrimination, so I think I would love a country where you don't have to be worried about anyhting that the people would say about your life. Also, I think Canada has a very beautiful local nature (especially for the Niagara falls) and a very tasteful food (that is just a supposition, because in general the first world countries have better food than us, at least in quality).

I'm not very interested in going to live there, just to visit it, I feel a little bit scared about going to live in a place where I´m so far from my family and friends, I don't think I´m prepared for that kind of experience.

Summing up, I would like to go to Canada beacuse the culture and the vision they have about life, also because the beauty and the food, but I won't go to live there, just to visit it.












2 comentarios: